Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 11, 2023

Shiver Won Again... (September 11th 2023)

 I love Shiver but this win streak is wild. Frye needs to win some too, especially with how great Frye's options have been...

Wisdom? Aliens? Milk Chocolate? While I like Shiver more I gotta admit Frye's choices in the Splatfests have been the best majority of the time. 

I hardly ever play Splatoon, though. So I miss out on a lot of these Splatfests. So while I would've been Team Shiver I didn't play during the Splatfest. 

Also I feel bad for the Frye fans seeing their girl lose again :(


Song of the Day: El Cuarteto De Nos - Yendo a la Casa de Damián

My understanding of Spanish isn't great, so I don't know most of the lyrics here but this slaps.

264 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...