Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

my symptoms are back (September 19th 2023)

 My covid symptoms came back but since I tested negative my parents still sent me to school.


Despite how shitty I feel. it's fine. idc


ya girl read up to Genesis 24 now!!!! Almost halfway through Genesis! I know there's some... things in The Bible that people use as arguments against homosexuality and being trans. However if I'm not mistaken a lot of these things are mistranslations or common misconceptions. I might elaborate on this in another post if I feel like it. I'm no expert, though. I'm not sure. I just don't wanna go to hell for being gay and trans, that would be totally lame. 


Today has been a LONG day for no good reason. I'm ready to just take a fluffin nap....


nora girlfail arc is forever. god i feel like absolute shit physically and mentally but i dont like venting on here or going into too much detail just know ya girl isn't feeling all too great right now.



Song of the Day: Mount Shasta - Rusty Shovel Wrinkled Skin

The cat on the Mount Shasta album covers is so so cool. 

256 days until ya girl girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...