Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Started Reading The Bible again... (September 17th 2023)

 I'm not sure how to feel about my religious views. I think I might be a Christian but I don't know...


I started reading the Bible again. So far I've just read the first four chapters of Genesis,, but it's very interesting. I highly recommend it even for those who aren't Christians. <3

I also slept while listening to Exmilitary, the Death Grips album...

Weird album to fall asleep to, I think. Hehe. 

Also Rafiki the Mankey in my Fire Red nuzlocke died. RIP September 16th - September 17th

Song of the Day: Pink Floyd - Time

The most iconic album cover of all time, hm?

258 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...