Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Altered the kinlist! (September 10th 2023)

 See August 24th 2023's journal entry for the original kinlist as well as the definition so you'll know what the fluff I'm talking about!


Just a mild alteration, switched out Kanna Kizuchi from Your Turn to Die with Nao Egokoro from Your Turn to Die. 


I also started using my art stuff I got for Christmas last year, I'm getting the motivation back!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a very good artist but I'm trying to improve. One day I'll be proud enough to show my art. :3


Song of the Day: Smosh - Dixon Cider

Oh, I get it! It's like... Dicks Inside Her, but it's Dixon Cider.... funny....

265 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...