Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 18, 2023

Fortnite Girl (September 18th 2023)

 ughhh.... i feel seepy and sick.


hope i dont have covid again. ugh.

I've read up to Genesis 21 in The Bible. Genesis surprisingly isn't as long as I remembered. 


On a completely different note I abandoned the Fire Red nuzlocke before the 2nd gym because I got bored. I might try another playthrough, probably not a nuzlocke. Not before I beat the game normally at least. THEN I'll consider going for a nuzlocke.

Oh yeah, Fortnite. I started playing Fortnite again. 

I got my first win this season




Sakura's so cool and cute, ain't she? 

I lost the email for this account sadly so if I try to play on PC or PlayStation instead of Nintendo Switch I'm gonna have to make a new account and start all over :(

My fault for being a dumbass I guess.

Song of the Day: Sunshiners - Modern Love

Very good reggae cover of a David Bowie song. I'm also the first and so far only person to give this album 5 stars on Rate Your Music as of writing this.

257 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...