Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

3 years of trance gengar (September 6th 2023)

I've been trans for 3 years now. I haven't made much progress in my transition, to be honest......I feel like I've failed. When I was 14 I thought by now I would be completely out to everyone. Yet I'm still only out to people on the internet and a few people in real life...

I am Eleanor Lithium Jonathan Hazel Lastname, and I am the world's silliest bunnygirl. 3 years. I finally feel like I've been true to myself. Living life as a boy felt wrong, and I'm much happier as a girl... I think, maybe this is just a phase and I could be wrong but I'm still discovering myself. I haven't started medically transitioning yet so that's not a big deal if it turns out I was wrong.


Song of the Day: Atari Teenage Riot - Cyberpunks Are Dead

omg... they invented breakcore... how dare they...

269 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...