Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

silly time woooo (March 7th 2023)

Day 66

I GOT A 100 ON YESTERDAY'S TEST!!!!
Not sure how I did on the one today though… O_o

I’m sure I did fine! 😌
Only reason I did so good on the test in English is because that book was really interesting and  probably one of my favorite things I’ve ever read for English class!
The Giver by Lois Lowry, which I read in 7th grade is probably my favorite though. 

Apparently there’s 4 books in the series, I’ve only read the first one though. Also the first one is 30 years old!!!!! I didn’t know it was THAT old! Wow.

That’s enough about that, now. I’m finally feeling a lil happier. I’m finally beginning to feel a little bit better about everything. I’m gonna be okay!
I’m probably goin back on Vyvanse!!!~ ^_^

Song of the Day: Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer

I WISH I COULD SING LIKE HER :(

452 days until I turn 18.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...