Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

SPriNG BREAK $$$$4 (March 14th 2023)

Day 73

 I slept most of the day. Had a weird dream I was being stalked by a redditor who thought he was an anime villain. Played a shit ton of Nuclear Throne. I'm very bad at that game btw, but it's fun.

Spring Break is pretty fun

Also I updated the rym list with little one sentence comments about every song of the day.

I don't feel like updating my old blog posts with em tho but

Also I'm feeling rlly pretty again. ^_^

I feel beautiful

Song of the Day: Prince - When Doves Cry

I didn't even know doves could cry, damn.

445 days until I turn 18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...