Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 2, 2023

hehe ballsex (March 2nd 2023)

Day 61

 No school tomorrow!

I found a really cool bot called Ballsdex on Discord, I keep reading it as Ballsex tho hehe.

It's like a Pokémon type game but with Countries, although the stereotypes they use for some of them doesn't sit right with me, not gonna lie. The bot makes fun of everyone but still.

Whatever, it's a cool bot.

I'm working on a RateYourMusic list for my Song of the Day thing, it's a work in progress though. 


Song of the Day: My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep

REALLY GOOD SONG! <3

457 days I think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...