Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2023

WELL THEN (March 25th 2023)

Day 84

 I had a weird dream involving an old edutainment "film" I used to watch constantly as a young child. It was kind of a repressed memory until this dream. I decided to watch it again because the whole thing is on YouTube and it isn't as good as I remember it being when I was 4

It's called "My Fantastic Field Trip to the Planets" and the whole thing was uploaded to youtube for free by the company who made it if you wanna watch it. It was kinda weird though lmao.

Not exactly nightmare fuel but I remember having nightmares about it, but I still loved it



Song of the Day: Streetlight Manifesto - Point / Counterpoint 

STFU SKA-PUNK IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...