Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Better Talkshow Boy Tribute (March 29th 2023)

Day 88

I’m pretty sleepy so I’ll try to make this as good as possible but 

Talkshow Boy is one of my favorite musical artists of all time. 

His first album, Perestroika Love is a lo-fi masterpiece. 
His second album, Watch As I Perform My Own Tracheotomy is beautiful and from what I can tell also really sweet in a romantic way but I might be misinterpreting it.
His third album, Testosterone is a beautiful chaotic mess and I love it so much. Testosterone is one of my favorite albums of all time if not my favorite
His fourth album, Best Beast Ever feels different from the rest of his albums but I still fuck with it

As for the EPs

Blood-Sexy - A few great songs on here but doesn’t really do it for me

Limitless Light - havent listened to it yet

Music For Money - just listened to it today, really picks up in the second half


And of course the single "Ice Police" is wonderful. 

Adrian is an underappreciated musical genius even though I’m sure his music isn’t for everyone.

Song of the Day: Talkshow Boy - Ice Police
I’m not sure what this song means but I like it

430 days until my 18th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...