Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 13, 2023

Springle Brack 333 (March 13th 2023)

Day 72

 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEING OFF FROM SCHOOL!

I get to lay in bed all day and think about how cool my gf is!

FUCK the time change though.

mreow

i promise that uhh thing i was gonna do will be real soon, hehe.

I'm feeling very pretty again for the first time in a while. Might post some pics to my personal instagram account (shoutout to those of yall who follow it! and shoutout to my gf who drew my pfp for it.)

Song of the Day: Kid Cudi - Day n Nite

When I saw the music video for the first time I thought it was the craziest thing I've ever seen

446 days until ya girl is 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...