Tuesday, August 4, 2026

ranting abt tumblr again

August 4th 2026


Tumblr users can be so insufferable sometimes I swear. Racist transmisogynistic hellscape that will go out of their way to defend pedophilia. 

I don’t know why people are so shitty to each other it pisses me the fuck off man 

Anyways I miss a certain someone in my life very very much >.< I want to be held gahhhhhhhh 

I miss the feeling of being held 

I’m too tired to do my rwby rewatch it’s a good show but I’m just bleh I’m having nightmares about rwby now it’s so over

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: Kanye West - Hold My Liquor
I don’t like Kanye as a person but damn his music from 2004-2016 was fire. Bitch I’m back out my coma
15 days until classes start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I KNEW THAT DOOR HAD A LOCK ON IT

August 19th 2026 I KNEW THAT DOOR HAD A LOCK ON IT I tried to tell my mom I’m not gonna have a lab today and she didn’t believe me  At least...