August 26th 2026
They got Tim Curry too??? Damn man.
I wasn’t too familiar with him. He was in Rocky Horror and IT. He was also the guy in that one Command and Conquer game that was like “I’m escaping to the one place that hasn’t been corrupted by Capitalism…SPACE!!” I thought that was pretty funny.
He was cool. Rest in peace.
Unfortunately I also have to see Rocky Horror discourse again now because he died. That’s only one of his roles, who cares. I won’t get into it because I haven’t seen it but people get so fucking annoying about it and I just don’t give a shit.
Makes me not even wanna watch it. Songs are good though
Song of the Day: Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Time Warp
Again, idgaf about this movie but the songs are good. This one in particular
Scarlet Mist Incident just two weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment