Thursday, August 27, 2026

another sleepy rant

August 27th 2026

I don’t really have much to share today. Classes were cool.

However I’m seeing how some people online are talking about Dolly Parton and it pisses me off how as soon as someone dies people try to dig up any bad thing they can about them. I also don’t play about Dolly she did more good for this world than I or any of her weird basement dwelling critics ever will so honestly go to hell I’m tired of the insane classist bullshit from people who love to act all progressive then whenever a tragedy affects the South they start talking about Hitler about how the entire South deserves it because we just so happen to be gerrymandered to Hell and back and we have a lot of maga drones unfortunately.

Idk a lot of y’all aren’t as progressive as you think you are

Yes I’m mad about this I’ve had to cut people off for acting like this recently

Song of the Day: The Monkees - I’m A Believer
I should really check out more from them they’re apparently another really important 60s band
13 days until the Scarlet Mist Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment

edgy cat roleplay soap opera

September 7th 2026 Warrior Cats is less a conventional series of novels and moreso a literary soap opera starring religious cats. Instead of...