Monday, May 19, 2025

Touhou music is hella lit

May 19th 2025

Still haven't played UFO but I listened to the soundtrack today.

TH12 characters ranked normally:
1. Byakuren (12th overall)
2. Minamitsu (24th overall)
3. Nue (36th overall)
4. Kogasa (70th overall)
5. Ichirin (71st overall) 
6. Shou (83rd overall)
7. Nazrin (85th overall)
8. Unzan (145th overall)

Ranking By Boss Theme
1. Byakuren (Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind)
2. Minamitsu (Captain Murasa)
3. Shou (The Tiger Painted Vaisravana)
4. Nue (Heian Alien)
5. Kogasa (Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever)
6. Ichirin/Unzan (The Traditional Old Man and the Stylish Girl)
7. Nazrin (A Tiny Clever Commander)

Song of the Day: ZUN - Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind 🧠
Theme song to a Badass Buddhist Motorcyclist.
Media Log - May 19th:
59. ZUN - Undefined Fantastic Object (Video Game Soundtrack, 2009, 8/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...