Thursday, May 22, 2025

think the neil speech went well

May 22nd 2025

Gave a speech in my public speaking class about the goat Neil Cicierega today. I think I did, no I hope I did well.  I wore my Lemon Demon shirt too because I had too, and I've actually been really getting back into his music recently.

Neil is honestly a very interesting and cool person. A major influence on me and my creations and internet presence. 

I'm worried I didn't do too well on the speech. I was really nervous...(when am I not nervous?)

Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Probably Neil's most iconic song. I was obsessed with it in 5th grade, and I do mean OBSESSSED!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...