Tuesday, May 6, 2025

Flansday + Clooneyday

May 6th 2025

I didn't have to go in for class because my anthropology final was online. Same unfortunately can't be said for the rest of my finals. I think I did pretty well on the two I've done so far. History and Spanish remain to be seen.... ggghhhhh I'm so anxious

Today is John Flansburgh and George Clooney's birthday today! They were born a year apart, in two different cities that happen to have the same name. They're also both goated. Hell yes!!!

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Doctor Worm 
This song is ICONIC. They're playing it live on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...