Sunday, July 27, 2025

RIP Tom Lehrer

July 27th 2025

Fuck my life dude, Tom Lehrer just died.

He was 97 so he definitely lived a long and undeniably incredible life. Man invented jello shots when he was in the military to get past an alcohol ban, and went on to inspire the likes of Weird Al Yankovic among many others.

I knew it would happen eventually, but I still wasn't ready for it. 

Rest in peace, legend.

Song of the Day: Tom Lehrer - We Will All Go Together When We Go
First Ozzy and now Tom Lehrer? Whoever's going G.O.A.T. hunting please stop.

Media Log 2025 - July 27th:
90. They Might Be Giants - Mink Car (2001 Album) [M]agnificent
91. Talkshow Boy - Perestroika Love (2003 Album) [A]wesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...