Saturday, December 7, 2024

I built him a shed.

December 7th 2024

Dear Diary,

I thought I knew her. Turns out she was putting on an act. Whatever, I can't deal with this shit anymore. I need to go to Kokomo. Putting the $200 I was spending on her Christmas towards a camel, and buying MYSELF the Build a Bear Fennec Fox. My friend Claire told her to get it for me for Christmas, but now she wants me to get it for myself instead after what happened today. 

Song of the Day: The Beach Boys - Kokomo 🌊

I AM THIS HIGH IN DEBT, THEY'RE GONNA SAW OFF MY FINGERS! I NEED TO DO MY TAXES.

19 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...