Monday, April 20, 2026

20 YEARS OF MOTHER 3!

April 20th 2026

Mother 3 is 20 years old today! I've said this before but I've tried to play the  game quite a few times but never made it very far because I would lose someone close to me in my family and the themes of the game would hit a little too close to home, this has happened twice now by the way. It feels cursed almost. Someday I'll try to play it but man. Always horrible timing, ya know? 

Song of the Day: Beastie Boys - Rhymin & Stealin
I saw a Homestuck edit of this on TikTok and I'm 90% sure it was only made because of the Betty Crocker reference. 
23 days until Good Omens 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...