October 29th 2025
thankfully didnt havr to get any bloodwork done actually i was really worried about that but i managed to avoid it because im young n healthy!!! For the most part, at least…
I’ve been oversleeping a lot lately and I’m arguably pretty depressed and I’ve been struggling to stay on top of most of my classes but I’ll figure this out. I shouldn’t be stressed but I am!!!! The stress is probably going to kill me too… I don’t like where I’m headed, to be honest.
Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Last Wave
this is how this entire damn year has felt tbh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
¡Ay caramba!
September 24th 2026 Happy anniversary to Weezer's 2nd studio album, Pinkerton. 30 years ago today, Rivers Cuomo put out a masterpiece of...
-
October 30th 2025 EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:3 MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ^w^ The Ween is tomorrow!!!! Ween? Ween! ...
-
October 15th 2025 I don't think I talked about it much, but I was in a long distance relationship for 6 months, from April to October. I...
-
February 18th 2026 On this day 2 years ago I made one of the worst mistakes of my life, which was telling a certain someone that I'm tr...
No comments:
Post a Comment