Sunday, March 30, 2025

Work In Progress

March 30th 2025

I think I really need to get my license. I don't know, I need to get my life together in general. I feel like a work in progress, like I'm not ready to be seen by the world yet. Some day I will be, I just wish that day could come now. I don't wanna end up wasting my life because I'm trying to work on myself. I just want to be happy. I want to find peace with myself and how I feel about myself. It's a journey, a journey that will pay off immensely. I'm not too worried! 

Song of the Day: Elton John - I'm Still Standing
mwehehe >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M SO EXCITED

September 26th 2026 Weird Al concert tomorrow!!! I’m excited!!! ^_^ I’ve always been a big fan of his stuff ever since I was like 6 years ol...