Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 2, 2023

I am so happy it's April (April 2nd 2023)

Day 92

 April is one of my favorite months of the year, and Spring is my favorite season.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah I'm very happy.


Also I plan to get my shit together finally, I know what I need to do. For real this time. I'm gonna stop being depressed and lazy and dumb all the time. I'm gonna be soooooooooooooooo swag.


Also I've kinda had a problem about doing these blog posts on time, I'm gonna try to get better about that I promise. 


Song of the Day: The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Mix)

Look, I think the original is great too, this remix is just objectively better.

426 dayzzz #yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...