Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My dumb ass thought I had pink eye (April 18th 2023)

 Stayed home from school today because I thought I had pink eye, but it turns out that was not the case


Been trying to get some homework for my History class though, I got a huge test comin up! Woo!

Ouggghhhhh idk what else to say :(


I didnt talk much to Sabrina today and I feel guilty about it, I mostly slept and did homework all day, I was also at the eye doctor for 2 hours. 

But I'm fine!


Song of the Day: The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

This reminds me I need to show y'all my dms with Sabrina after I got my wisdom teeth out remind me to do that tomorrow

410 days until I turn 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...